The Small Winemakers Collection Inc. is a collection of four companies: Small Winemakers, SWC Imports, Capricorn Wine Imports and Epna Wine Imports. Our principals have combined their regional specialties to provide a complete international wine portfolio.
The Small Winemakers Collection maintains an office in downtown Toronto, with 9 salespeople selling to over 900 restaurants throughout the province. We also sell to more than 600 private clients in a given year.
Since our inception, product quality has been at the forefront of our collection. We represent producers with international acclaim:
- Biondi Santi, Tua Rita and Montepeloso – Italy;
- Spottswoode, Dunn, Pahlmeyer and Viader – California;
- Mount Difficulty and Te Mania – New Zealand;
- Plantagenet and Dowie Doole – Australia;
- Arnoux Lachaux and Vidal-Fleury – France;
- Gaia Estate – Greece.
As well, we carry a number of good value wines from consistent and reliable estates such as Luigi Righetti (Italy), Estrada Creek (California) and Kingston Estates (Australia).
Kingston & Ottawa